Before contacting the Fineco Support Team check if you can find the solution among our specialists’ answers to the most frequently asked questions.Need more information?
1. Developer Portal
What is the Developer Portal?
It’s the Fineco website where TPP software developers can:
- Read about our services and Fineco API solutions.
- Find out how to use the API and the Swagger documentation.
- Find documentation about test cases and interact with the Fineco API test environment.
- Contact our team for support.
How can I get started using the Fineco API?
To get full access to the Fineco Developer Portal, the first step is to register here.
We then suggest signing in and reading our Getting Started page for further instructions, and then taking a look at our API catalogue on the Technical Information page.
Where can I find the developer documentation?
Sign in to the Developer Portal to access the developer documentation on the Techical Information page in the Getting Started section.
Which APIs are available?
You can find the list of the available APIs in our Getting Started section.
Do I need to have a licence to use the Fineco API?
In order to use the PSD2 API you must:
- Have obtained or be in the process of obtaining a licence from your National Competent Authority (NCA) to operate as a PSP according to the PSD2 regulation (AISP and/or PISP and/or PIISP)
- Have a passport licence for other countries if you want to use the PSD2 API in other countries in addition to the one where you obtained the licence
- Have a valid eIDAS Certificate
How can I register?
Please go to the Developer Portal registration page.
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Company name
- Password Confirmation
- GURN (TPP Registration Number)
You will then receive a confirmation email to activate your account.
What is the GURN?
The GURN is the TPP registration number provided by your NCA.
How can I get onboarded?
After the registration and the successful verification you will be able to sign in to the Fineco Developer Portal.
I have asked my country’s NCA for a licence but I haven’t received approval yet. Can I get onboarded all the same?
You can ask contact our support and ask to be onboarded manually.
What is an API?
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of subroutine definitions, communication protocols, and tools for building software.
Our APIs are the technical interfaces to access the bank’s services as an external party on behalf of the PSU.
Does Fineco follow any API standard?
Our PSD2 APIs are developed according to the Berlin group API standard.
For more information on the standard you can visit the Berlin Group website.
Couldn’t find the answer you were looking for?
Please contact our support team